My corset arrived damaged, and I reached out to customer service about cuts and scrapes in the leather.I got a reply back from Rachel who said "Thank you for choosing Orchard Corset.

We are very sorry that you are disappointed with your purchase and will be more than happy to accept your return.

Unfortunately, these are off the rack corsets, and particularly with the leather, it is not possible to have an absolutely perfect, flawless product and also keep prices affordable."

So everyone please beware, you may be paying for a damaged corset.I've never heard of a company that sells damaged merchandise and is like ::shrug:: "Thats how we do things!" Buyer beware.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of orchard corset steel boned corset from Orchard Corset and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Orchard Corset to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Orchard Corset for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Orchard Corset?

Comments