Orchard Corset - Received Damaged Corset, they told me that's just what they sell
My corset arrived damaged, and I reached out to customer service about cuts and scrapes in the leather.I got a reply back from Rachel who said "Thank you for choosing Orchard Corset.
We are very sorry that you are disappointed with your purchase and will be more than happy to accept your return.
Unfortunately, these are off the rack corsets, and particularly with the leather, it is not possible to have an absolutely perfect, flawless product and also keep prices affordable."
So everyone please beware, you may be paying for a damaged corset.I've never heard of a company that sells damaged merchandise and is like ::shrug:: "Thats how we do things!" Buyer beware.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."